Monday, January 17, 2011

Uncharted

Hai.
Long time no update.
And I'm in trouble since I use this email to enter my lecturer's blog.
Dude, if he suddenly ter-click my blog how? 
I will forever be humiliated!
Sudah la saya guna bahasa rojak ni. 
Ooops.......

Owh, why do I have to enter into my lecturer's blog, you say?

Because that's how we're supposed to send our assignments to him.
Cool, kan?
So futuristic kind of way to do assignments.
Yeah, we actually post it up on his blog.
No conventional paper used. 
Except when we're using the textbook la.
And my class is the only one who are invited to use that blog, so.... ngehehehehe~

Bru-baru ni ada LDK. (Latihan Dalam Kumpulan)
I somehow managed to get through that day without any major embarrassment.
And I'm proud to say that I contributed to some of my group's successes.
YAAAA! ITU DIAAA~
hahaha.

UiTM di hatiku, bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment