No bah.
Just kidding. I'm well.
Cuma, stress.
It's not even February and I'm already feeling the pressure.
Because I REALLY want to get 4 flat this sem.
I have to catch up. My pointer right now is under average.
I MUST get 4 flat this sem. And for the next 4 semesters ahead too.
By the way, I had had a wonderfully kelam kabut time today.
And thus I begin my story.
I woke up later than I planned(an hour late!).
(I planned to wake up early because I have a test today. And I planned to study for it in the wee hours of the morning. However, that did not work out.)
After that, I went to get my mug, which was on the sink where I left it. And while I was washing it with water, I dropped the mug, causing the handle to shatter. But that was not the worst part.
When I tried to pick up the broken pieces, I accidentally cut my thumb in the process.
Dang.
And so, that caused me to have a late and hurried shower.
Which led me to an even more hectic period of dressing up for class.
Fortunately, I was on time for class. Phew~
But my trouble continue as the day went on.
I still haven't studied for my test. And I have class until 2 pm. The test is at three.
One good thing was that, the last two hours of class was canceled. at the last minute.
So, I managed to study somewhat.
Too bad, I forgot that today was the last day to get that electric stickers from Kolej Zamrud.
Yeap, we have to pay for every electrical items that we own.
And each student is only allowed to have three.
Well, if you're staying inside la. If you're staying in your own rent house, takyahla bayar.
And the office closes at 4.30 pm.
And I also have to tell the dorm administration that I'm staying behind.
All this to do in 30 minutes.
And someone warned me that course validation has to be done by today, which lead me to utter panic.
I have walked back and forth from my dorm to the main building, and to the male's dorm to melapor diri.
In my baju kurung I tell you.
I stink.
Thank goodness the course validation was just a false warning.
Banyak kan my entry this time?
Sa tengah high ni.
Btw, you guys just have to see my dorm. It'll be mouth-gaping(if there is such a word).
No comments:
Post a Comment