Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Realisation

I notice that my past posts had been about me, emo. 
Eugh! Since when did I get so "jiwang"??
I cannot stand this!
I don't want those who read my blog be sad because of what I wrote.
And I cannot help but feel pathetic with myself for having those thoughts to begin with. =.="


It is the day before christmas eve. 23 of December 2009.
 From now onwards, I will turn over a new leaf(more like, revert to my old, cheerful self. But it's almost the same, ain't it?)



On this post, I vow to;
-forget all the things that make me sad
-focus on things that will make me happy
-slap myself everytime I feel unhappy
-focus on myself(future career, personality, etc.)

-become who I want to be, for me, and not anyone else
and the most important thing of all, stop being such an emo!

there, i finally wrote it down. XD

1 comment:

  1. its okay to be emo, but not to extent when you starting hurting yourself.

    but im glad you want to stop being emo. come on, linnet=emo. tidak ngam la xD

    ReplyDelete