Went to Hobbycon. I know. I know. Its been three days since its over.
I was too engrossed in this new MMORPG, to bother updating my blog. Gehehehe! xD
I spent 2 days at citymall. Too bad I didn't walk around the booths. I was just sitting near the stage on both days.
Oh well, Abraham said the booths' goods were expensive anyway.
Owh yeah, and my lil' sis and her two friends danced to the crowds. Actually, that was why I had to go to citymall for the hobbycon thing.
They danced to Big Bang's "Gara Gara Go".
And I watched a magic show, live, for the first time in my life! How exciting is that?
They were so funny, the magicians, I mean. Too bad I didn't record their show.
The champ cospplayer. She's soo pretty...!
My fav cosplayer. Unfortunately, he didn't win.
He made the costume by himself!
Another fav of mine. He got 3rd place. No wonder there...
But I don't know which anime/game he is cosplaying from. :(
The funny magicians. xD
Another magic show on the second day of hobbycon. Isn't that Carmen?? xD
Gyaahahahaha! I only took this pic cuz there's a certain someone....
that I want to take pic of. xP
Ooh! The MC for the Gothic Lolita Punk(GLP) competition. She's got black wings!
The participants of the GLP competition.
3 of my fav outfits. Hehe. The girl in white won 1st place.
The girl in black, with pink and white ribbons, and funky shades won 3rd....or was it 2nd? I've forgotten...
Oh, and the one carrying the doll also got placing in the top three. But like I said, I've forgotten...
Too bad, you can't see her face from this angle. The speaker is blocking. =(
Oh, and the one carrying the doll also got placing in the top three. But like I said, I've forgotten...
Too bad, you can't see her face from this angle. The speaker is blocking. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment