Monday, May 4, 2015

Another Year.

It's 2015 now.

I haven't written anything here since last year. And I vaguely remember writing that last post of mine. I remember writing the bottom part of the blog. I don't remember writing the top part of it. Sounded too beautiful to be coming from me.

I finally got a job. I thought I finally made my dad proud, but he wasn't.
I finally have my own income. I thought I could spend it when I wanted, where I wanted. But that was not the case.

Am I really that hopeless of a person that nobody trusts my decisions?
On some days I seriously thinks about dying because that seems to be the only way to end this non-physical pain in my chest that never seems to stop.

No other despair comes close to the disappointment one feels for oneself.


No comments:

Post a Comment