I'm still trying to live my life without that person in the picture.
Based on my very few experiences before, I usually will get over it. After a year or so.
There really is nothing to do but to wait and let time heal my heart.'
It's not that I'm not trying hard enough. You have no idea how hard I'm trying to forget.
But how can you forget something or someone that used to meant the world to you?
It's funny. He was the one who usually say, "You're all that I have". But I was the one who actually felt that way.
Some days, I found myself blaming...well, myself. For not trying harder. For not showing him more often how much he meant to me.
Some days, I just sigh and my conscience goes all, 'it wasn't meant to be. The Lord has better plans for me'.
Some days, I found myself checking out other boys. But that's all I seem to see. Boys in grown-up bodies.
I really haven't met anyone who is as perfect to me as he was.
It's been a while since I talked about him. I avoided even saying his name, because it was too painful. Every love song reminds me of the good times we had. Every sad song reminds me of how I lost him.
I know a million people probably felt the same way I am feeling now. But I just can't help feeling so alone in this.
No comments:
Post a Comment