Currently listening to Kelly C. Yes, I like using song titles as the titles of my posts.
Somehow I find it amusing and fitting.
There are times when I get really surprised at how relatable the song is to my current situation.
Which just goes to show how similar humans really are.
We feel the same emotions. We react in similar ways.
And once again, I'm reminded of how small and inferior I am. I'm smaller than a dot, on the map of the world.
But here I still am. Here I still stand.
And I am more lost than ever.
I remembered, there's this questionnaire that we used to ask each other back in school.
One of the question was, "use one word to describe the ocean".
And the word I used was, "vast".
Turns out the ocean symbolizes Life. The word I used to describe the ocean, was how I look at life. I don't know how accurate the whole questionnaire is, but when you think about it, the two things are kinda the same...
Now that I've lived a few years more than I did back then.
If I were asked the same question again, I would answer it quite differently. VERY differently.
I think my English has rusted. Hm.
No comments:
Post a Comment