Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Its Mother's Day. And for me, this will be the first of many Mother's Day to come without my mum. I know I may sound self-pitying, but I'm tired today. And I wanna let it out.

When she was alive, i never really said to her all the things I want to say to her.
I was never really good with words anyway.
Mummy, Happy Mother's Day.

I cried a lot lately. And I fought with my housemate too. Now its so tense between us, like a string about to snap. I wish I am brave enough to show my true colour to everyone here. I think it's because I'm so gentle and passive all the time, they started to think that I'm some sort of idiot with no feelings. They just say and tease me as they like because they know I wouldn't snap back.

Well, I snapped. And now I feel bad about it. I wish I'm back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment