But not for long, sadly.
Oh well. Better than nothing, eh?
Hello blog~ and bloggers. And you annoying links that keep appearing in my chatbox.
I won't be fooled NO MORE.
hahahahaha.
I have so many things to tell.
But not sure where to begin.
And I'm beginning to think too fast to put down things into words.
I keep doing that lately.
Nothing stays put in my mind.
It's like I have a dozen of windows open on my desktop, and every time I close one window, another keeps popping up.
It's annoying.
Not to mention disturbing.
By the way. I WANT A MACBOOK.
hahaha. Is that too much to ask?
I wonder what's the price of Macbooks in Indonesia...
Will it be cheap? or just the same?
(psst! nini, can you check for me?)
I'm also thinking of writing a story.
But not sure whether I enough creativity to do so.
(yes, I do have some creativity. thank you very much for your sarcasm. just wondering whether it is enough for a story)
Based on my past experience, I don't think I can do long stories...
I don't have much patience for that.
Maybe a series of short stories?
Hm....that's a thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment