I went to the whatever music choir whatever.
It was wonderful.
So much drama.
So many voices.
heh.
Organised by the rock school. You know the one in Likas?
Diadakan di Dewan Canselor, UMS
I still wanna go to UMS. haiih.
Maybe I'll sambung degree there. If can la. hee
The main attraction is the Carmina Slovenia (I think) choir.
Obviosly, from their name, you can guess that they are not from around here.
I think they're from Europe.
(again, you can tell that from the nama)
They sang a lot of songs.
Continuosly, for about an hour.
Ohohoho.
They didn't take any breaks, not even for 5 minutes.
Professionals, biasa laaa
At the beginning, they sang some pretty scary songs.
They thumped with their feet, slap the stage with their hands.
All the while wearing these gowns, veils and masks.
All in white.
Meremang bulu sa.
The songs were scary, but their voices made it even scarier.
It was so beautiful, too beautiful.
Hahhahaha.
And they sang more songs after that.
But...the first few ones got me.
After that, the voices are still beautiful, but somehow it's emptier.
Well, maybe it's just me.
Before them, the Sabah Youth Choir sang some local songs.
And after them it's the Malaysian Operafest Children's Choir!!
Aaaah~
So cutee...
But I didn't get to stay until the end.
Because my dad was beginning to snore.
And my sister has Chemistry paper today.
(it's 2.40 am when i wrote this)
Funny, when the orang putih punya choir sang one of their songs,
I thought I heard something like this;
Gila la, gila la, gilalagilalagilagilagila
Kibabaig, kibabaig, kibabaigkibabaig.
I told my mum.
She laughed pula.
No comments:
Post a Comment