Life is a dance floor
Love is the rhythm
You are the music~
Hello, hello, hello!
Long time no update.
Hahahahaha. It is currently the long-awaited semester break.
And I'm backkkk~!
Although, it's a little too late to say that. I got back a week ago...=.=
Everything's changed, and yet its still the same.
Unfamiliar, but still recognisable.
Uhm....what I meant to say is, I am so OUTDATED.
Friends, family news, latest k-pop, japanese animes.
I am missing out on everything.
Goodness. I feel weird.
It's like I've been confined to the soils of Penang. More specifically, UiTM Penang.
I have no idea what's going on outside of that zone.....
=.=
So, how have you been, guys?
I missed you all.
I bet I missed out a lot of fun moments.
And I wish you guys could be there when I was having my moments.
But as an old proverb says;
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"
;)
and I hope we don't become like the other proverb which says;
"Out of sight, out of mind"
:O
But in case that happens, there's always facebook! huah huah huah.
No comments:
Post a Comment