Wednesday, October 6, 2010

good girl gone bad. no lah! no change oso. iish.

ever since I acted as this bitch in my bel class, people keep calling me Amanda (my character's name).
Then I sms-ed my friend, saying;
I'M NOT FUCKING AMANDA!!!
and he just laughed.

what the....???
nasib baik dia kawan saya. Kalau tidak. hmph.
aiyah.
stress la.
I've got three tests to study for this week.
And I've got a stadium that I have to summit next week.
And.......
it'll be finals soon.
I'm not worried about chem or physics or bel.
Seriously, I think I've gotten better at them. waaaaay better.

I'm only worried about my maths.
>.<

And now we have to do the course registration thingy online.
And the wi-fi here kinda sucks.
hahaha. I think I used too many 'and'.
 I wanna be in the same class as my friend.
But since there might be clashing of classes.
We had to seperate.....
Sad la.
And I have to choose my class correctly.
I wanna cincai only bah.
Manatau I won't be here.....
Tapi.....
What if I am still here next semester?
Aiyoooo.
Tension.



No comments:

Post a Comment