Sunday, September 5, 2010

Couldn't ask for more.

Woke up late this morning.
The whole room punya occupants overslept.
HAHAHA
punya hebat.


So, we couldn't go to St. Anne's
hmm... :/
We went to the church at the pulau instead.
Church of Assumption. I think that's the name...

I was feeling awfully moody due to lack of sleep (I slept late, to top it off, I kept waking up during the night)
And my head was spining.
Sudah la mau naik bas p jeti, lepas tu naik feri p pulau.
lps tu, naik free cat bus lagi di pulau mau p tu church.
haiih.
betul-betul pening owh.
They were lucky I didn't vomit.

Well, after consuming the Bread, I instantly felt better.
And after Mass, saw....err.
My 'abang' and his friends.
hahahahaha.
weee~

But I was feeling kinda resentful towards him oso.
Cause he didn't contact me for weeks ady.
He smiled at me, I think.
But I looked away.
And after that, we (the whole group) went to Pragin Mall to eat brunch.
and I end up sitting beside him.
aiyaya.

Mau tia mau, I had to swallow my pride and smile at him.
Haiih.
Why am I so weak?

No comments:

Post a Comment