Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've got the magic in me~

 When I think about everyone coming home for Raya, I wanna cry.
I wanna come home too.
But I'm too far from Sabah.
And all of the non-muslims are not going back.

Let's see. How many of us Sem 1 people are non-muslims?
Oh yeahh. Around 25 people.
Out of 4000 intakes.
That doesn't even make 1%


So, my dad said, "it's ok it you wanna stay."
Thus, I'm staying.
I wonder if they have any sales during Raya.
Mesti ada kan?
I MUST go and see.


I seriously have a problem.
Which I need to correct right away!
Omigosh. I am becoming what I've always dreaded.
=3=


Found some good friends here.
But they are quite blunt with words.
So, prepare to be surprised with my changes in the use of profanities.

Although, I will try my best to minimize my usage of it. xD

I don't want to be like everyone else.


Found a good guy friend too.
We like the same things.
We have the same taste.
Too bad, he's of different religion.
So, we had to 'bataskan pergaulan'.
Sad laaa.


As we all know, I'm not good at verbal communication.

Besides, action speaks louder than words.
But here, actions are limited.
Even amongst the same gender.


No comments:

Post a Comment