Nyaaaaah~ too lazy to do anything else. And I'm DEFINITELY not studying.
Lol, I just realised that I have NO IDEA what to do on my blog.
Also, I have NO IDEA how to add friends, links or whatever it is that you do on blogs.
I feel like a computer illiterate right now....
Come on, people! Tell me. WHAT DO YOU DO on your blogs? Besides treating it like an online, public diary.
Hmmm.......what are blogs for anyway?
AWESOME! I'M FIRST! :D
ReplyDeletelol. blogs is for...well, it can be anything you want it to be.
you can write whatever things that happened to you. or maybe your opinion on certain topic.
or maybe post your drawings.
or or post pictures! :D
try and go around and check other people's blog.
see how they manage their blog :D
linnet! haha. u hv a blog.
ReplyDeleteand i didnt know bout it.
why didnt u tell me?
i would link to your blog. :D
-sarah
BAHHHH! linnet you follow me but didnt post on my chatbox. found you anyway! HAHAHAHAHA.
ReplyDeletehaha i've finally found you. took me a while. haha
ReplyDelete